Things to do in Boston Seaport District
Over the past decade, the Boston Seaport District has been revitalized into one of Boston's most vibrant neighborhoods. Home to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, The Lawn on D, and exceptional dining options, the Seaport neighborhood a hot spot to explore. Start planning your adventure around the Seaport District today, and don't forget to check out our guide to the best things to do in Boston and its other areas as well.
- The Lawn on D (0.1 mi) - Enjoy outdoor art, free yard games, and great food trucks at this outdoor event space directly across the street from Aloft Boston Seaport at the Lawn on D.
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (0.5 mi) - The BCEC holds over 500K sq ft of meeting space and is one of the most technologically advanced convention centers in the world.
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (0.6 mi) - This waterfront outdoor concert venue has hosted a number of famous tours through Boston and is open for shows May through September.
- New England Aquarium (1.7 mi) - Animal lovers of all ages will love to meet this aquariums seals, sea lions, lobsters, and blue penguins. Be sure and stop by the Shark & Ray Touch Tank - the largest on the East Coast.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (1 mi) - Learn about one of the most important events in American history while floating on the Fort Point Channel where the protest took place and watching actors reenact the day
- Boston Fire Museum (1.1 mi) - Built in 1891, this historic building holds the history of the firehouses in Boston.
- Institute of Contemporary Art (0.8 mi) - Visit the "Artist's Museum" in downtown Boston. ICA is one of the most progressive museums, showcasing a very modern art aesthetic. Open for over a decade, you can explore various unique exhibitions.
- Boston Children's Museum (1.1 mi) - Parents and children can come enjoy different exhibits and hands-on experiences at the Boston Children's Museum. For over 100 years, this museum has inspired young people through science and exploration. Check out these other exciting kid-friendly attractions to explore during your stay.
Brews + Tours
- Spirit of Boston (0.6 mi) - Set sail on Boston Harbor for a lunch, dinner, holiday, or specialty tour on board the newly renovated Spirit of Boston.
- Boston Cruiseport (1.0 mi) - Head off on a cruise to the Caribbean, or a dinner cruise around the Massachusetts harbor.
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall (0.8 mi) - Enjoy a tour and some brews at one of Boston's own breweries.
- Trolley Tours (1. 7 mi) - Visit the historic landmarks, or go on a haunted tour. Whatever tour you decide, the Old Town Trolley Tours are the perfect way to see Boston day or night.
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Boston Cruiseport
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- New England Aquarium
- Spirit of Boston
- The Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
- Trolley Tours