- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- New England Aquarium
- Spirit of Boston
- The Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
How To Get Here
Over the past decade, the Boston Seaport District has been revitalized into one of Boston's most vibrant neighborhoods. In addition to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston Seaport is home to a number of other great attractions sure to please all visitors.
Images Courtesy of the Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Lawn on D
Across from hotel / 0.1 miles
Enjoy outdoor art, free yard games, and great food trucks at this outdoor event space directly across the street from Aloft Boston Seaport at the Lawn on D.
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
5 minute cab / 0.6 mi
This waterfront outdoor concert venue has hosted a number of famous tours through Boston and is open for shows May through September.
Spirit of Boston
5 minute cab / 0.6 mi
Set sail on Boston Harbor for a lunch, dinner, holiday, or specialty tour on board the newly renovated Spirit of Boston.
Institute of Contemporary Art
7 minute cab / 0.8 mi
Visit the "Artist's Museum" in downtown Boston. ICA is one of the most progressive museums, showcasing a very modern art aesthetic. Open for over a decade, you can explore various unique exhibitions.
Boston Children's Museum
4 minute cab / 1.1 mi
Parents and children can come enjoy different exhibits and hands-on experiences at the Boston Children's Museum. For over 100 years, this museum has inspired young people through science and exploration.
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
5 minute cab / 1 mi
Learn about one of the most important events in American history while floating on the Fort Point Channel where the protest took place and watching actors reenact the day
New England Aquarium
12 minute cab / 1.7 mi
Animal lovers of all ages will love to meet this aquariums seals, sea lions, lobsters, and blue penguins. Be sure and stop by the Shark & Ray Touch Tank - the largest on the East Coast.
Other Nearby Attractions
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall, 5 minute cab / 0.8 mi - Enjoy a tour and some brews at one of Boston's own breweries.
- Boston Cruiseport, 5 minute cab ride / 1.0 mi - Head off on a cruise to the Caribbean, or a dinner cruise around the Massachusettes harbor.
- Boston Fire Museum, 4 minute cab ride / 1.1 mi - Built in 1891, this historic building holds the history of the fire houses in Boston.
- Trolley Tours, 10 minute cab ride / 1. 7 mi - Visit the historic landmarks, or go on a haunted tour. Whatever tour you decide, the Boston Trolley Tour Co. is the perfect way to see Boston day or night.