Visiting Boston with the family is a breeze. The city is full of exciting, kid-friendly attractions that are perfect for all ages. Check out some of our favorite spots, perfect for kiddos and parents alike.
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Common Frog Pond
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Opera House
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Boston Winter in City Hall Plaza
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Create A Cook
- Disney on Ice, Boston
- Faneuil Hall
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- JKF Library
- Jordan’s Furniture
- Legoland Discovery Center
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Prudential Sky Walk Observatory
- Rock Spot: Indoor Rock Climbing
- TD Garden
- The Paul Revere House
- USS Constitution
How To Get Here
Limited Time Attractions:
- Disney on Ice, Boston, 2.2 miles: Watch your favorite Disney characters take the ice in Follow Your Heart, the newest Disney on Ice show. Tickets are available for shows February 17 - February 26 at TD Garden in Boston.
- Boston Winter in City Hall Plaza, 1.7 miles: Enjoy outdoor skating, shopping, and delicious bites while experiencing Boston's winter scenery. Available through February 28.
- Rock Spot, 1.1 miles: Check out this indoor rock climbing spot, just around the corner from our hotel. Challenge yourself to make it to the top, or take it slow and steady. Day passes include gear for $15 - $18.
- Boston Common Frog Pond, 1.7 miles: Rent a pair of skates to glide around the Boston Common during the winter months. Tickets available for $6 - $18.
- New England Aquarium, 1.9 miles: Visit with over 600 of your favorite aquatic species or experience IMAX 3D. Purchase admission tickets for $18.95 - $26.95.
- Quincy Market & Faneuil Hall, 2.7 miles: Shop 'til you drop at Boston's iconic marketplace. Grab a bite or explore Boston's history and culture.
- Bruins or Celtics Game at TD Garden, 3.1 miles: Were you even in Boston if you didn't catch a sporting event? We didn't think so.
- Legoland Discovery Center, 6 miles: Builders both big and small will love Legoland. Choose from thousands of Lego blocks to build the perfect creation. Admission tickets are $14.95 - $29.95.
- Prudential Sky Walk Observatory, 6.1 miles: Take in the 360-degree view of Boston and beyond when you see the city from a different perspective. Admission tickets are $13 - $18.
- Jordan's Furniture, 15.7 miles: Don't let the name fool you - test your agility and balance on the ropes course or catch a flick at the IMAX 3D theater. Ropes course tickets are $7 - $14, IMAX tickets for $11 - $14.
- Institute of Contemporary Art, 0.9 miles: Experience dynamic exhibitions and performances in a breathtaking, waterfront setting. Admission is free for children under 17, adults $15.
- Boston Opera House, 1.4 miles: Enjoy an elegant night out in the heart of the Theatre District. Show times and ticket prices vary.
- Museum of Fine Arts, 8.3 miles: Visit the fourth largest museum in the United States to view more than 450,000 works of art. Admission is free kids 7 - 17 during weekdays after 3 PM, regular tickets up to $25.
- Boston Tea Party Museum, 1.0 mile: Experience the history with a multi-sensory adventure that will take you back to the famous event that forever changed the course of American history. Tickets are $16 - $26.
- Boston Children's Museum, 1.1 miles: Expose your kids to science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts at this made-for-kids museum. Admission is $16.
- Boston Fire Museum, 1.1 miles: Support the fire service and view some of Boston's firefighting memorabilia while visiting.
- The Paul Revere House, 2.7 miles: Take a closer look at the oldest surviving house in Boston where the American patriot lived during the American Revolution.
- JFK Library, 3.3 miles: Explore more of President Kennedy's life and legacy at this presidential library. Admission for $10 - $14.
- Museum of Science, 3.7 miles: Learn more about science and technology in a fun and unique way at one of the world's largest science centers. Admission tickets for $20 - $25.
- Bunker Hill Monument, 3.8 miles: View Beantown from above and climb up these 294 steps.
- USS Constitution, 3.9 miles: Explore the world’s oldest commissioned naval vessel, still floating in Charlestown.
- Create a Cook, 11.2 miles: Try something new and take part in an intimate hands-on class with fresh ingredients and skilled culinary instructions. Class times and prices vary.
- Salem Witch Museum, 23.9 miles: Visit this eerie attraction and learn more about the 1692 witch trails.