Aloft Boston Seaport is ideally located for easy access to some of the best Boston sightseeing and can't-miss attractions. Plus, we're only 10 minutes from Boston Logan International Airport making travel a breeze. Explore our list of favorite things to do in Boston, top Boston Seaport picks, plus our favorite restaurant spots in the neighborhood.
- North End (2 mi) - Visit the Paul Revere House and announce the arrival of the British in the heart of the Freedom Trail, or take a break and dine at one of the many Italian restaurants in this North End neighborhood.
- Boston Public Garden (1.6 mi) - At America's first botanical garden, a visitor favorite is the Swan Boats, which have been transporting guests across the pond for over 100 years.
- Fenway Park (5.1 mi) - Catch a game and sing some Neil Diamond for the seventh-inning stretch as you cheer on the Red Sox and the country's oldest baseball stadium.
- Boston Common (1.6) - Open year-round, this park offers festivals and outdoor activities in the summer and turns into an ice rink for family fun in the winter. It's also the starting point of the famous Freedom Trail.
- Freedom Trail (2.5 mi) - A fantastic walking tour that can be self-guided or led by a historic actor, the Freedom Trail takes you around Boston as it was in its inception through to present day across 16 historic locations.
- Bunker Hill Monument (3.8 mi) - Look out over all of Boston from the top of this monument, which was the location of the first battle of the Revolutionary War.
Boston Theater District (1.5 mi) - The home of Boston's theater resides between Tremont and Boylston Street, and includes on and off Broadway shows and small repertory performances.
- Newbury Street (7 mi) - Shop till you drop at a wide range of high-end boutique and designer stores, or stroll along to the bohemian or antique stores.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (1.7 mi) - Take in the variety of indoor/outdoor shopping options here including dining, souvenirs, and clothing favorites at Quincy Market, or attend a hall meeting on the second floor. Shop 'til you drop at Faneuil Hall.